Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thorn Trail about ready to ride


Trail info from the Thorn Mountain Biking Trail at Findley State Park from Tenant Nabakowski:
With this warm sunny weather coming our way I'm hoping by Sunday our trail should finally be in riding shape. Perhaps later in the day Saturday too. It will no doubt still have some soft spots but that's not a problem for mountain bikers. I've spent the past few weeks filling in trouble areas with a stone/dirt mix and have finally cleared all the fallen trees. So I'm ready to ride this weekend. Saturday me and some of the guys are hoping to finish a 24-foot bridge. It's at the bottom of the downhill in the coaster section. My intention is instead of taking a slight left then right turn at the bottom. The bridge will able the crazies to blast straight down and carry their speed across the bridge then up the other side. Should be fun!

Findley State Park is located in Wellington, OH on SR 58. Click here for map.

No comments: